Personal Information or “PI” refers to information that is connected to your name and may include things such as your email address, mailing address, or telephone number. We may collect Personal Information about you directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through the WeatherCloud Platform. For example, through registering for an account, communicating with WeatherCloud, or using WeatherCloud products or services. Sensitive Personal Information refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive issues. This includes, credit card/banking information or your precise geolocation information.We may also collect Personal Information about you automatically when you interact with the WeatherCloud Platform. For example, WeatherCloud and our third party service providers may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology to monitor and collect Information regarding how you access, use, and interact with the WeatherCloud Platform.
Cookies. “Cookies” are commonly used small files that are stored on your computer or mobile device to help identify you as a unique user of the WeatherCloud Platform. Cookies store information about visitors’ preferences, to record user-specific information on which pages the site visitor accesses or visits, and to personalize or customize our web page content based upon visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
Web Beacons or Clear Pixels. “Web beacons” (also known as “single–pixel” or “clear” GIFs) include electronic images embedded in the WeatherCloud Platform that allow us to recognize when you visit that area of the WeatherCloud Platform.
Web Server Logs. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
WeatherCloud participates in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology (i.e., a cookie) to collect information about your use of the WeatherCloud Platform so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear through the WeatherCloud Platform, on the Site, or on other web sites. Our advertisers may also retarget you with advertisements about WeatherCloud while you are visiting other web sites on the Internet. In each case, the advertisements may make use of Personal Information collected about you through the WeatherCloud Platform to attempt to tailor the advertisements to your interests.
- Access and Choice
WeatherCloud has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information, or choose how your Personal Information is used:
- If you would like to know the types of information that WeatherCloud collects from users of its WeatherCloud Platform, please email or write WeatherCloud at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
- If you would like to know whether WeatherCloud has collected Personal Information about you please send us the activities and services that you participated in on the WeatherCloud Platform that requested Personal Information. After reviewing the relevant databases, WeatherCloud will confirm whether WeatherCloud has collected such information about you and provide a list of your Personal Information that we have on file.
- If your Personal Information is incorrect, you may correct the Personal Information by sending a written request for correction to WeatherCloud’s Privacy Officer at the address below. Your request must include (1) all of the incorrect Personal Information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected Personal Information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. WeatherCloud will then correct the Personal Information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
- If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from WeatherCloud, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email communication or send a written opt-out request to the party designated in section 9 ([email protected]).
- Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time WeatherCloud does not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- Additional Information
Notice to California Residents. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with WeatherCloud are entitled to ask WeatherCloud for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to WeatherCloud at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
Children. The WeatherCloud Platform is intended for general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
- Changes and Updates
If you have questions or concerns regarding how WeatherCloud’s collects, uses, shares, or secures your Personal Information or any other privacy or security issue, please contact:WeatherCloud
Attention: WeatherCloud Privacy Officer
5485 Conestoga Court
Boulder, CO 80301
If WeatherCloud needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.